Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Art Theory and Practice March '22
- Graduated Cumme Laude and with Departmental Honors
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Lima, Peru Study Abroad / Aug-Dec 22
North by Northwestern Digital
Interactives Editor & Contributor Jan '21 - June '22
- Led and supported various interactive journalism projects that informed and engaged the Northwestern community.
- Created visuals to display on the website and social media, to promote each project.
- Worked with Reporters/Writers to meet the interactive and visual needs of their stories.
- Designed and developed an updated Housing Guide, a popular tool for incoming students.
- Designed and developed a guide to help find gender-neutral bathrooms on campus.
Northwestern WCAS Religious Studies Department
Administrative Aide Oct '19 - June '22
- Uploaded content to a CMS to update the departmental website and digital signage.
- Designed visuals for course posters, social media posts, and event flyers.
- Supported a team of staff and the Religious Studies faculty and graduate students.
Illustration Contributor Jan '21- June '21
- Illustrated visuals for multiple print and digital news stories each week.
- Worked with editors and writers to ensure the quality and relevance of each visual.
- Language: Proficient in Spanish
- Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Design: Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- UX: Proficient in Figma and Basic Knowledge of Webflow
- Game: Working Knowledge in Unity and C#